Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Shore Feast

Last Tuesday, Ariel's teacher sent this pic of Ariel.  It's nice they get to do some school work outside.  
I took a quick trip to the shore to check on the house and to meet with my fence guy.  Having problems.  The bay was so high.  It was almost touching the road.  
I took a walk to see the beach.  

This will look very different in 6 weeks.  
Hey Lucy!
Picked up some bagels.  
Took the scooter for a quick ride.  If I don't run if frequently, it won't start.  
On the way home, I stopped at Tony Beef for lunch.  I saw this place on TikTok.  The burgers are nuts.  
Here are the fries with cheese and steak and jalapenos.  
The burger was super yummy.  I'm going to try many more over the summer including the one that has pepperoni pizza as the buns!
Brought home some Manco pizza.  
And Chester's Donuts!
What a feast!
Aden had a tennis match.  

Ariel came to watch.  
She helped pick up the balls.  
Bat Mitzvah lessons.  
Heather organizing the books.  
Last Wednesday, the kids were off.  Amy took them to the playground.  
Then to Ben and Irv's for lunch.  
Eva and Gwen came to play.
Eli chased around Victoria.  

Hey Honey!
The Halloween blowups were out!

Eli loves Victoria's trampoline. 
Cheer practice.  

 

No comments: