Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary to My Parents!

Sunday Amy and I packed and were out the door by 9.  Of course there was no traffic and we made it to Bucks County in about an hour and a half.  On the way we saw this guy with his Alaska plates.  Now I don't want any of you ever complaining about a long drive again.

My parents had a brunch at the Buck Hotel to celebrate their 40th wedding anniversary.  Two of my parent's friends and one relative also had their 40th's around the same time so my parents got them cakes also.  It must be unbelievable for all of them.

This was the same room we had Amy's bridal shower.  It's very nice and the food was great.

My family!

Only 39 more years till our 40th!

Bev and Amy.

Mel and Mark



The guys from work.




We were just with them the night before.  I can't even imagine how hard it was for them to leave the Shore early in the morning with 2 kids and a dog. 

Jonah liked the cake.

Jonah was walking across the seat and got to the end with no one there to catch him. Cheryl dove across to grab him.

Amy's mom and my cousin Cheryl went to high school together!

Everyone had a great time and my parents seemed happy.  They always love when you can get family and friends together for a happy occasion.

For dinner, Amy, Melissa, Mark and I went to Jaime and Abby's.  They live very close to Amy's parents.  The kids are cute.  Jordan was the first of my friend's kids.  I can't believe he is already six.  Amanda is four and both the kids start camp this week.

Jordan was busy emailing when we got there!  To whom he was emailing, I have no idea.

Amy and Abby.  Bump to bump.  I am so happy that we are going to have kids so close in close in age.  Now we just need to find a house near them so the the kids can go to school together.  It was a beautiful night and we barbequed.  

We were Bar Mitzvah'd together a long time ago!  I think we look the same!

Monday was a busy day at work.  I finally got back to the City to unpack.  I hadn't been there since Weds.  Mel came over and wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill, New Jersey so off we went.  That's Mel's drink.  Just a few more weeks and Amy can have one of her own!  Doesn't she look pretty?

Dinner was good as usual there.  We ate outside as it was so nice.  The three of us could not finish one salad and one dinner!  There were enough leftovers for Mark.

We then went to Wegmans next door.  For those of you not from the Northeast, Wegmans is a crazy huge supermakert where much of the food is organic and there is a restaurant and they sell furniture.  We actually bought a couple of really nice beach chairs.  Last week, I took a picture of Amy with the honey dew as  that's what Babycenter said the baby was like.  It seems so long ago that he was a peach.

Back at home, I finally threw out the last piece of the desk.  It was kind of sad, not.


We finally got around to eating the Amy candy bar.  Yes, it's sitting on her belly.  The baby wanted some also!  It was good.  Maybe I should go into the candy business!

No comments: