Sunday, September 15, 2013

Here She Is, Miss America!

It's Sunday night and we are watching the Miss America Pageant.  We will have to go see it live one year.  Today was a beautiful day and I went to the Eagles game with my dad.  Tough loss.  It's going to be a long season.  

Friday morning the shirtless wonder was ready for school!
 I drop off Aden first and Ariel always makes herself at home.
 I will just leave her one time.
 Yes, you fit in the back of the Panamera loner car.  Hmmm...
 Finally to her class.  She's still crying when I leave.  Of course she's fine 5 minutes later but it makes me sad all day.

 Have a great day! (pre-crying)
 After school everyone was outside.
 Even aunt Melissa.

 Hug Elmo!  Elmo talks and moves.  He really freaked out Burghy.
 Saturday morning, we all headed to Shir Ami for Yom Kippur services.  I don't have any pictures from the service but let's just say, our kids cannot sit still for a minute!  Aden was running around with his cousin Genny and Ariel made her own friends.  The junior rabbi did a good job keeping the kids involved.  
 After services, we headed to Olly for new shoes.

 Let's measure!
 Ariel ended up with a pink North Face jacket.  Cute but I'm not ready for jackets yet.  I was fasting all day so I was really too weak to do much.  Ariel slept most of the afternoon and I zoned out on the sofa.  

No comments: