Thursday, August 13, 2015

All 10 Together At Last

It's Thursday morning.  I know, I usually do these the night before but for once I actually went to bed at a decent hour.  The kids did get up a few times but I slept pretty much from 9 till 7!  I guess I needed that, I feel much better this morning.  Amy went to New York yesterday with her mother and sister to see a show.  
Thankfully, I had a lot of help with the twins.  I don't know how she does it by herself everyday.

Back to Saturday.  After the beach we walked back to my parent's house.  Aden and my sister were waiting.
A cute puppy was walking by.
Our cousins from LA and Boston were in and came to visit.  It was Larry and Jessica's first time meeting the twins.
 Their Jake is getting big.
 The kids were all over playing.
 My grandmother had all her 10 great-grandchildren together for the first time.  You can imagine how excited she was.

 Big Noah holding little Noah!









 Cousins everywhere!
 Who taught her that pose?
 Walking back home we saw a BMY i8.  Nice!
Aden pushed the cart and gave me a break.

No comments: