Thursday, June 8, 2017

Painting with a Twist

It's Thursday night and I am super sore from the gym.  I'm not even sure what I can do to make myself feel better.  Again it was supposed to be warm out but I thought it was cold.  That didn't stop all the neighbor kids from playing outside tonight.  The boys are saying lots of new words every day.  It's so exciting to watch their development.  It's all the sudden almost midnight so I'm going to blast through this...

Ariel went to a birthday party with Amy.  Princess Ariel was there!

I took Aden to his playoff baseball game.  
 They were the number 8 team and they played the number 1 team.  Aden thought that was unfair.  I said it was totally fair.  The best team should have it easy in the playoffs.  They earned that.

 Even mom came out!
 Well sadly they lost big and that was that for the season.  
 That night Amy and I had a surprise 40th for our friend Heather at Painting with a Twist in Warrington.  
 Some of the artwork people have made there.  Very nice.

 Heather and her twin sister were totally surprised!
 Amy was very nervous about painting but the instructor was great.

 Getting there.
 The girls posed for a pic.
 Amazing that the left will become the right.
 Amy deep in concentration.
 Jason gave a nice speech.
 Someone got a pic of me!

Everyone did a great job.

 My finished product.  I wanted to keep it more subtle.
 Amy's is good and much bolder than mine.
 She wants to hang them at the Shore house!
 Everyone have a great weekend!





No comments: