Thursday, June 22, 2017

The End of an Era

There's a hurricane coming!  Alright, just the remnants of one but it's supposed to be very tropical here the next couple of days.

Sadly Ariel and her best friend Chloe will no longer be in school together.  I've talked about her before.  Amy grew up with Tara, Chloe's mom.  They live in Yardley so Chloe will be going to full day kindergarten at Pennsbury.  I'm sad for Ariel but also for me.  I saw Chloe's dad almost every day the last 4 years and we have gotten pretty close.  They are tough to make plans with so I just know we won't be seeing them much anymore.  Ok, I'm back.  I had to go wipe some tears.  
I love watching them play.
 I hope they remember each other.  I guess they can always look back at the pictures.
Hugs for everyone.

 We headed down the shore Friday and stopped at Juniors for a quick snack.  
 Eli ran over to the fence and threw his blanket in the bay!  Amy totally freaked.  We ran around looking for help as it slowly sank and floated away.  I ran down to the docks and looked for any kind of pole with a hook.  A boat was pulling up so I grabbed his and ran back.  With the help of the kids that work at Juniors, we were able to grab it!
 Back to the house for some furniture to be delivered.
 Then food shopping at Casels.  Man they have nice stuff but you can spend a fortune.
 Don't eat all the cookies before we get home!
 I went out later in the evening to pick up dinner.  You may have seen in the news there were tons of teens hanging out at the Wawa on Memorial Day weekend.  A fight broke out and a bunch of the kids got arrested.  So anyway, Wawa announced they were hiring two police officers to hang out in the lot.  I was driving by and caught a picture of the two lonely officers.  The teens were only there because of the holiday weekend.  I knew they wouldn't be back and the police would be unnecessary.  
 Saturday morning selfies.
 Ariel was enjoying her breakfast on the deck.
 Brother cuddles.
 Some vacuum craziness.  Watch how they jump when they turn it on.







Look who is here.  Adam and Brianna!
 We haven't seen them in a year.


Fun to be outside.
 Adam is so big.
 Brianna and Ariel walking off!

 They are back!  Aden is catching up to Brianna in size!  Stay tuned for the rest of Saturday.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: