Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Under the Sea Dance

It's Wednesday night.  We are getting close to Ariel's first cheerleading competition.  They looked a little rusty at practice tonight.  I cracked the screen on my iPhone X at the Eagle's parade.  I finally brought it to the Apple Store.  They replaced the screen for $29 and it only took 1 hour.  Seemed like a great deal but now my Face ID stopped working.  I'm going to have to go all the way back.  Not that Face ID is the best, but it's really annoying to have to keep putting in the code.  I left you with the big storm last week.  

This was the next morning.  Aden was off from school but I took Ariel and the twins to Breezy Point.  There was a lot of snow out there!


 I have to download some of Mrs. Maria's pictures.

 Sticky bun at Fritz's.  
 I picked up the boys and Eli had an interesting hair style.

 How many seahorses tall are you? 

 Not only is Ariel the only one in her swim class, there are now 2 teachers!


 Mrs. Maria set up the class for their underwater party.





 Pool party!

No comments: