Sunday, November 25, 2018

Footloose

It's Sunday night and just a short post.  I need some sleep.  It was a long Thanksgiving Weekend.  We are ready for the kids to be back in school!  Today was quiet.  We got the kids out early to the trampoline place then watch football the rest of the day.  The Eagles eeked out a win against the Giants.  Back to last weekend.

Boys and their trains.
 I picked the kids up at dance.  
 Here come the boys!

 That afternoon, we went to see the Council Rock South production of Footloose.  
 It was good but not the best we have seen there.
 Dinner at Moish & Itzy's.  Eli shares my love of a good black and white cookie!

 Ariel is doing well in spelling.  I called out her words then she wrote them down.  Then she gave me a lesson!


The next morning, Eden and Aaron came for a visit.  

 Jason took the kids outside to play even though it was freezing.  
 Singing time.  
 Even for Aaron.
 The rest of the day was lazy.
 Chillin'.

No comments: