Thursday, November 15, 2018

Why is the Chick-fil-A Line So Long?

It's a stormy Thursday night.  We were told there would be a little snow earlier today but that it would quickly change to rain.  Not quite.  It was total chaos.  It snowed most of the day and it was slippery.  Cars were stuck everywhere and there were countless accidents.  It took me 2 1/2 hours to get home and I was scared the whole way.  The schools got out at 12 but some of the kids didn't get home till after 4!  The buses were getting stuck.  Amy got the twins early so all the kids were home safe by 12:30.  It's still sleeting.  I can hear it on the windows.  I'm nice and cozy with the heat cranking and wearing my sweats under a big blanket!

Last week, the twin's school had a fundraiser at Chick-fil-A.  Amy dragged me there.  Ariel saw Olivia right away.
The boys had a bunch of friends there.  Right Kennedy?
 Mrs. Maria was there!


 The kids went wild in the play area.

I've noticed Amy has been dressing them similarly lately.  Not sure I like that.  
 Ariel being a good mommy.

 The boys can't get enough of those Spiderman costumes.  
 Notice how they are going through the candy.
 Bingo night at school.  Aden sat with our neighbors.  
 Ariel sat with a bunch of boys.
 I wandered around and chatted with people.  Amy was out with the mom's of Breezy Point.  
 Ariel wanted to answer a trivia question but Aden beat her to it!

 None of us were winners.
 That night our sitter went nuts with Ariel's hair!  Have a great weekend!



No comments: