Tuesday, May 4, 2021

High School Buddies

Here's a big post for your Wednesday.  Last Monday the boys worked on their letters.  


Tuesday morning, Eli found interesting uses for Ariel's crutches.  
Tesla came to our house early.  They replaced my 12 volt battery.  So weird there is one.  The main battery handles almost everything.  
Look at that huge air filter!
Honey came to visit that night.  
Ariel chased her all around.  
Later that night I met 5 high school friends for dinner.  It was great seeing everyone.  We haven't aged a bit.  
Wednesday was nice out.  


What's wrong Ariel?

Are you flying a paper airplane Noah?
Oh, you were making them with Heather.  

The kids had a water gun fight at the neighbor's house.  
Ariel got pretty wet.   
Liking those pillows Eli?
This was my outfit from when I was around Noah's age.  Look at those bell bottoms!  
It fits him well.
I will let you know why he's wearing this soon.  

 

No comments: