Thursday, July 12, 2007

Surfin' USA

As you can see by the top of the van, I went with the expert lessons.


Do I look cool or what? Amy better watch all those surfer groupies.





The lessons lasted about 5 minutes. I guess they could tell I was a natural.


Here we go!


Alright, I know what you are thinking but these pics were taken right near the beach so the it was at the end of the run and the waves had run out.






Carrying my board in triumph!


My instructor, the lovely Shell. (not quite sure what happened to this picture)


We went back to the hotel and sat by the pool. Then Amy's favorite part of the whole trip, we had a couple's massage. The whole experience was amazing. The spa was beautiful and they did whatever they could to make us comfortable. We went with the Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage. Took those surfing pains right away. Tomorrow morning we are taking the ferry to Lana'i.

Some more random hotel pictures.







No comments: