Thursday, July 19, 2007

Under the Sea.

These are from the cheap, $10 underwater camera. They would have been so much better if my camera had lived :-(




That's Lana'i over my shoulder.







Humuhumunukunukuapua'a!!! I chased the poor thing around!



This is a story. Before we left I saw an article in a Hawaiian magazine, thanks Jason, about a guy in Honolulu making custom sneakers. They said rappers were flying to Hawaii just to buy his sneakers. The picture in the article was of his Humu sneakers! I had to have them. I had trouble figuring out contact info so I gave the magazine to the concierge at the Four Seasons and asked him to track them down for me. There was 1 pair left and they were my size! They shipped them to my house and I'm wearing them now! (blow it up!)

No comments: