Saturday, March 8, 2008

Art Project From Hell

So I needed to take all those pictures of our products and I figured I should try and do it as professionally as possible. That means using a lightbox/shadowbox/light tent. Seems that all three names are used.   They cost about $125 to buy and my dad told me just to buy it but I needed a challenge and the materials would cost less than $10.  I drove around Bensalem looking of the stuff I needed.  AC Moore didn't have anything I needed!  The woman at Fabric Warehouse was not very nice.


This was next door.  A store of just bass guitars.  Weird.


This was on the other side.  I have no idea what happened.


I actually skipped lunch because I got so caught up in building this thing.  I even cut myself with the box cutter!  It took so long to cut out and mount the strips of white paper to line the inside.


I thought the box was big enough for a pail but I was wrong.


Lining the inside.  The glue stick was mushy and got everywhere.


The aftermath.  Poor Bill had to keep walking over this stuff.


The final product! Not too bad.


Here are some sample shots I took with a white background.


No comments: