Monday, March 10, 2008

Lazy Sunday

After Beverly's party we ended up back at Amy's house.  We played Rummy and enjoyed the new carpet.  I won of course.  The girls hate it when I win.  It was super windy and stormy and we lost cable and internet so we were stuck with board games.


Jenny is my buddy.


Sunday morning the girls were in their normal positions.  You can see the new wallpaper in the background.


Here is the new living room.


Amy, Mel and I met Adam at Olympia Diner.  Check out those cool braces.  What is he, 12?  He was in a waiting room at the doctors office the other day with Alicia Keys!


You can't take Amy anywhere.  She tried to take a number and got about 7.


Are they serious?  I take it to mean 7 kids.


After dinner with my parents and grandmother, Amy and I headed back to town. Daylight Savings Time really threw me off.  (Adam worse, he was late for a meeting) Look at the clock.  It was almost 7 and the sun was still up, in March!  

No comments: