Friday, March 21, 2008

Old Friends

Yesterday, I spent the day at a seminar put on by one of our distributors. They invited all the pool stores they sell to to hear about what's new in the pool industry. Their warehouse was just a few miles from Amy's parents. That was nice. Anyway, the owner has been a long time customer and I can remember him coming on a company trip we had to Mexico almost 20 years ago with his family. That's when I met his then teenage daughter and we were friends for a time. Anyway, she was there with her 3 year old daughter. She came right up to me and said you are Jerry, right? She totally remembered my capturing lizards that were in her hotel room all those years ago. I'm glad to see she is doing well.


Just a shot of the some of the booths set up in the warehouse.


Thursday night, Amy and I went to hang out with Adam, Andy, Mark and Todd for a bit. We left at 8:45 so we could get back in time for Lost. My sister was at my parent's house so I decided to go watch it her. We get there at 8:58, put the tv on Channel 6, then the power goes out! It was super windy and my parents do lose their power easily so I should have expected it. By the tie we got back to Amy's, it was already like 9:10, so I couldn't start watching lost at that point. I was annoyed. So, I am going to watch it today on ABC's website. Not the same experience but it's driving me crazy.

No comments: