Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I'm the Gingerbread Man

It's way too late Tuesday night.  I think I need to start doing these posts in the morning again.  I'm having a hard time getting up.  Aden has a dentist appointment in the morning.  That's always fun.  

Music class!
 Aden's Indian name is Chief White Polar Bear.  Ariel's is Princess Ladybug Baby.  I have no idea what's going on at that school.
 Ariel likes to go around and make friends.

 Ms. Marilyn's energy is always amazing.


 Ariel's buddy Sam and Amy's buddy Ali.
 Not sure that's how you play it.




 Lots of fun.
 Swim class!
 Aden is so much more confident now.
 He was jumping in the deep end.

 Go Aden!
 So happy to see him swim by himself.
 They had them climb down the poles to go underwater.  Aden actually did it!
 Let's celebrate with gingerbread!

No comments: