Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Eli's Favorite Gun

It's Wednesday night.  We are hoping Eli sleeps.  I can't take another night.  Maybe I will sleep in the basement and ignore everyone.  I went back to the endodontist today after three weeks of letting my tooth heal.  They gave me the novocaine and then I fainted!  I guess I'm really starting to hate the dentist.  One more trip to get the permanent crown on and then maybe this will all be behind me.  

Some random pics from last week.  Aden rocking the clarinet.  
 Eli dipping his pretzels in peanut butter.
 Music class!
 My and my buddy.
 Dancing with Miss Marylin.  


 Such big boys.

 Too much fun.

 Singing to Noah
 Amy took the twins to a playground.


 Vacuum the driveway!
 Checking out the neighbor's new deck.

 Eli's favorite gun.



No comments: