Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Bunny in a Hat

It's Wednesday night.  We went to Purim services and pizza dinner at the synagogue tonight.  The kids were crazy but thankfully didn't get into trouble.  I ate way too many cookies.  Speaking over my awful eating habits, I'm still working out twice a week with the trainer.  I'm so sore from yesterday, I don't know how I'm going to make it tomorrow.  An hour is a really long time to be doing non-stop intense training.  I guess it's good for me.  

Last week, Aden finished off his sports class.  He probably won't have any more classes at the NAC until the Fall.  Baseball and football start soon!  He won't see Brody as often which is kind of a bummer.  

 Ariel is the only one in her swim class! Cheap private lessons.  
 Blowing bubbles.
 The King and Queen of the twin's class.
 Tricky Tray!  It's the fundraiser at Aden's school where you put tickets in boxes to win trays of prizes.  

 We went early so there was no one there.  Aden used all his tickets for a signed Eagle's picture.  He won it!
 Amy won a trip to an accupuncturist.  That tall guy is a teacher from Aden's school.  He writes children's books and they went to his book signing this week.
 Ariel had an extra cheerleading practice Friday night.  They started doing the routine to music!

 Then we went to synagogue for a Tot Shabbat.  We missed the service but made it in time for the magician.  

 Ariel went up on stage and helped out.


 Aden found the bunny in the hat!

 Fun time!

No comments: