Monday, June 4, 2018

Rainy Day at the Shore

It's Monday night and the kids are going to bed later each night.  I guess it's because the days are getting longer.  I'm watching The Dead playing a live concert in Ohio.  It's amazing they stream this stuff.  It's my favorite summer ritual.  Just sipping bourbon and listening to the music by myself in the basement!  Back to the shore.

Ariel slept over Eva's house.  The girls were chilling in the morning.  
 Meanwhile the boys were smashing Cheerios all over the kitchen!
 We took a walk to the playground.
 We met Ariel there.
 Right to the swings.





 Awwwww.
Uh oh.  The rain clouds were coming.
 We went to my parent's house.
 Look at Noah's face.  Too many toys all at once!


 My dad and Eli got into some serious Lego building.
 The boys ran all over the house.

Meanwhile the girls relaxed on Mark.
Then they went for ice cream!
 That night out sitter from home came with a friend.  
We were able to get out for our 11th anniversary!  We had a very nice dinner at Sofia.  
 Then it was back to get the boys to bed.
 They are getting daring.

 Like the view up there?
 Aden went back to sleep over my parents so he could work on the Legos.  

No comments: