Tuesday, July 3, 2018

First Day of Camp

It's Tuesday night, July 3rd.  Apparently many of my neighbors can't read a calendar because I hear tons of fireworks going off.  I'm not going to complain about the heat because it's been so cold for so long but wow!  I love that I can leave on the AC in my car.  That's helped a bit.  I had my first guitar lesson tonight!  I'm excited to learn with Aden.  Back to last week.  The first day of camp!

Speaking of first days, I came across Ariel's first ever day of camp.  She's always been such a tough child.  

 I wonder how the twins will do at their first drop off.  
 Southampton Summer Day Camp here we come!  
Jack is in their car!
Speaking of cars, I went to get mine!
 Look familiar.  I'm so excited!
 Amy took the boys to gym class.

Either making a mess or cleaning up.
 Aden's first basketball game!  We finally got him into Council Rock Basketball which is actually really hard.  
 We didn't know kids on his team but we did on the other teams.  

 Aden got to play a lot but wasn't really sure what to do.  It was the first organized game he's ever played and there was no instruction.  A lot of these kids have been playing for years and it showed.  Passes behind their back, through their legs, etc.

 The twins found the giant playground nearby.






 The game was fun.

 The first of 14 games!

No comments: