Friday, January 25, 2008

:-(

So I'm falling apart in my old age. I have been reasonably healthy my whole life but lately though I don't feel like myself. Today I am going to the endodontist as my teeth have been sore for months and the dentist can't find anything wrong. Then my eyes don't seem right either so I'm going to the opthomologist. The eye doctor scares me worse. Anything to do with the eyes freaks me out. I'll keep you informed.

Tomorrow is busy day. Jason and Rachel are coming to stay with us. We are going to meet Alan, Ina, Josh and Sloane at Dave and Busters for lunch. Amy and I are then meeting my high school friends for dinner at Continental, then when they go home to relieve their babysitters, Amy and I will meet Jason and Rachel out.

Amy wore her pregnancy jeans for the first time today. Said they were comfortable. I need to get clothes for the convention next week.

No comments: