Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tour

So, Frank gave me a detailed tour of our three buildings. To be honest, it was a little overwhelming and emotional. I used to work in the factory during the Summers in high school and a little during college. To go back to the original building that I have not been in in years was crazy. It seemed so small even though it's huge! Just like when Amy's mom took me back to my elementary school where she teaches. The other two buildings are such massive warehouses. There were so many people busy doing so many jobs. Everyone was nice and introduced themselves. There is so much to learn! I intend to tour the buildings on a regular basis to check on things like my uncle used to do. Next week, I'm going to work with the shipping guys.

These things are cool.


No comments: