Monday, January 7, 2008

No Pictures

In case you were ever wondering what my diary looked like, this and the last entry are good examples.

An entire weekend without turning the camera on. So unlike me. We both slept in Sunday then went right to cleaning. She was queasy but still wanted to help. We were a little worried about her using the cleaning products but we found gloves. We said we weren't going to worry about every little thing that might effect the baby but we are. We spent most of the day on the kitchen. Wow was that dirty. We did take a little walk but mostly stayed inside. I promised I would let her rest and I did, besides the cleaning. We met Dave and Danielle at Marathon at Penn. Their wedding is in a few days! I remember the week before my wedding. It seems like a dream. Amy said that she was proud that we were able to clean off most of the dvr this weekend! (we watched so many movies) I guess we have to take advantage while we can. Everyone keeps saying that everything changes in July. Can't I watch tv at 2 in the morning when I'm trying to get the baby to stop crying? Melissa and Mark were still on the plane back from Vegas when we went to sleep.

No comments: