Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Hope - Not Fun

Did you ever have one of those days? We stayed up late last night watching the Holiday. Very good movie. We both slept in Saturday. I tried to straighten up. If you have never been here, let's just say I'm obsessively neat. But for some reason, I haven't recovered from Florida and Aruba yet. There is still stuff everywhere, including my snorkels. I can't get myself together. Anyway, we had to drive to New Hope to pick up her new dress at Sterlings. She was hungry when we left and was super hungry and nauseous by the time we got there. She wanted to eat at Mother's. We put 50 minutes in the meter figuring that would be enough. Lunch did not go well. Even though they were empty, it took a while to seat us. The waiter was rude and even though we asked several times, it took almost 15 minutes to get some bread. Bread is the only thing that seems to settle her stomach these days. (she's at the end of the first trimester so hopefully she will feel better soon). The food was mediocre and over priced and took so long that by the time we we left, we had a parking ticket! That sucked. So we just got the dress and left and didn't even get to enjoy New Hope. We drove around Bucks to check out some houses. This is going to be a hard decision. I was too depressed to take any pictures.

No comments: