Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dave and Danielle

Well we had an amazing time and Dave and Danielle's wedding but I will first mention last night. Amy and I went to Beth Am for Shabbat services. It was very nice and we knew many people there. It really does feel like home. Afterwards, we had dinner at the new rabbi Larry and Becky's house. They prepared a beautiful dinner and we stayed until almost midnight talking with everyone. We accomplished a lot during the day Saturday. I ordered a Playstation 3 so we can watch our wedding video in high def. It's been almost 8 months since the wedding and we have not seen the video yet!?

I had so long to make sure my tux was in good shape and of course I waited till last minute and it wasn't, so I ran around trying to get shirt studs and cuff links and steam clean everything. Amy looked beautiful in her new dress. We took a cab to the Downtown Club at 6th and Chestnut at 7.


The flowers were very tropical. Amy said she felt like we were back in Hawaii.


Danielle in her beautiful dress.



The happy couple with Amy.


Amy and Mel.


Me and Mel.


Dave's mom and sisters.


The cake, which was very good.


The flowers were different on every table.


First dance.


Rob and I.


Intermezzo.


The family.


Soul FX was our band and was on fire as usual!


Cutting the cake.


They were good, no cake in the face.


Cute.


Me and Tracy.


They had a whole room full of desserts. It was amazing.



Good Night!

No comments: