Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Stinkin' Buffet

A vendor took us so we had to go again. It's not even that impressive for what they charge.






The room, funny.


Back to the show. Need a pool? I was able to walk around a little. It's huge! The booths go on forever. I'm not sure how people find us.




Kevin and Ryan and I


Uncle Rusty's brand tile and vinyl cleaner! It's a new one that the silk screener delivered today.


Today wasn't like yesterday. I felt every minute of the 6 hours. My feet were killing me. The tote bags kept me busy. Some people would drop off their cards and say they would come back later. I would make the bags then hang them up until they got back. A swarm of random people came by and took all the bags before I could stop them so I had to make them again! A few potential customers were really excited to see what their bottles would look like and wanted to make orders right away. Here is the trolley back.


We had a party at the Tropicana. Nothing but the best for our clients. Hot dogs, hamburgers, cheesesteaks and onion rings. I am definitely be picking the menu next year. Everyone asked about Amy, which was nice and offered me help and advice about the industry. They hung out till 9 then I went to the Irish Pub with Kevin and Ryan till late. It's now11:24 and I am so ready for bed.






Everyone was in a good mood and chatty. I showed them all wedding and honeymoon pics!


Me!

No comments: