Thursday, November 19, 2009

Back Home

Yes, I'm back! Aden was excited to see me. That was quite a feeling. Amy came back Tuesday. Poor thing, she had a long delay, but she did get to see Aden before me. On Tuesday, I finally had a little time at the pool.

It was warming up a bit.







City Place is finally opening in a couple of weeks. Only cost $8 billion. Now let's see if they can sell any of those condos.





It sucks they live all the way in Chicago. Wish I could see them more.

Back at the Mirage, I got a chance to see Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden. They no longer perform there, but many of their animals are still there. The dolphins were cute.







That night, dinner at Capital Grill. I think I'm done with steak after having it for 6 nights in a row!

Finally, Wednesday was my time to leave. A nice view of the strip.

The Hoover Dam!

The start of the Grand Canyon.



The Rockies.



A ski resort.

The flight wasn't bad. We even got in a little early, but Aden was already asleep by the time I got home.

I finally got to see him this morning. He was all "daddy, daddy, daddy!!!"

It was hard for me to leave him at school. Can't wait for the weekend!

No comments: