Monday, November 2, 2009

It's Not Over Yet!

What a crazy weekend. Friday night we took it easy. Saturday, I found Aden and mommy playing in the family room. Aden took two long naps, so mommy and daddy were able to get some stuff done around the house.

Saturday night was time for trick or treating! Aden became the astronaut one more time. He organized the candy and got it ready to give out.

Do I take some for myself or just leave it?

Alright, I'm ready to go out and get my own candy!

Come on! Let's go! You big people are way too slow.

Maybe I will just take on of the ones here...

Fine, forget you guys, I will just drive myself!

Ok, this is more like it. Grandmom is giving out candy so mommy and daddy can take me out.

Our first house! We went to visit Melanie and Rob.

Mommy and Aden continued trick or treating and daddy headed to town to go to the World Series!

It started raining on the way down. Not a good sign, but it was really warm. There was a one hour rain delay.

I guess the delay was a good call. It was warm and my poncho kept me dry, so I just stayed in my seat.

The cast from Glee, our new favorite show, sang the National Anthem.

Finally, let's get going!

Jerry and I had a great time, and even though we were behind, we knew they could come back.

Michael Jackson was there to give his support.

But sadly, Michael and the Phanatic were not enough inspiration for the Phils and I went home wet and unhappy.

No comments: