Sunday, November 22, 2009

Haircut 3!

It's Sunday morning and Aden is sitting in his car so I have a few moments to work on this. Yesterday Aden joined us in bed as he got up early and we were too tired to get up.

I'm not sure why he finds my wallet so fascinating.

I missed a great shot, oh well. I had a bowl of cereal in the family room on the desk. Aden walked over and of course dumped it on his head! I ran him up to the bath and took one quick pic.

Haircut #3! Aden was very calm and took it like a man.

Uncle Curtis is really good with him.

He cut it a little shorter this time.

Some snacks to keep him occupied.

Daddy's turn to hold Aden.

Where's that hot air coming from?

Our little boy!

Then off to Bloomingdales where Aden got not one but two new winter jackets! One a little bigger than the other so we should be covered for the whole winter.

We ran into Rylee and Reese! (and Rose and Randy of course)

Aden caught up with them.

Aden also got a new sweatshirt and about 10 other things. Lucky kid. Daddy didn't get anything.

It's a good thing he likes to shop because that's what mommy and daddy do best!

Saturday night was my high school reunion! I was a little nervous about going. I did a little studying ahead of time. Between the yearbook and Facebook, I thought I had a good handle on who was who. Turns out everyone else was nervous too but it wasn't necessary. Amy and I had a great time. Everyone was friendly and remembered me a lot more than I remembered them!

Some of my buds. We don't look a day over 18!

Jeff and I were neighbors growing up. Our wives bonded. We will have to get together soon.

No comments: