Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Unnamed Puppy

Sunday morning, Aden was ready for football and was inexplicably holding a mouse.

My dad and I went to the Linc at about 11:30 for a 1:00 game. You would think that would be ok but apparently not. We have reserved parking and could not find a spot anywhere. The tail gators spread out and take up all the room. Speaking of which, a drunk one came up and said we couldn't find a spot because we aren't good fans and should have been there at 8 like him. I disagree. I think getting there an hour and a half early is plenty and choosing not to drink beer at 8 am does not make you a bad fan. My dad has had season tickets for like 30 years. I think that shows what type of fan you are.

The was a lot of fun after the Phil's game last night.

Phillies Girl!

What a mess.

It has a beak!

We got home and dad turned right around and headed back to the City to go to the World Series game 4. Amy, Melissa and I ran over to Chris and Vern's house to see the yet not-officially named Golden puppy.

It was so cute how the dogs played.



Aden wasn't sure what to make out of the puppy.



Aden gave the puppy a hug. All right, everyone together..."awwwwwwwwww."

Too cute.

Aden liked Aunt Heather better than the puppy I think.

Of course Amy wants one now.

No comments: