Sunday, April 12, 2015

Good Night

So for the second weekend in a row, this whole, you have 4 kids now thing, really got to me.  Let me just tell you about Saturday. Friday night there was very little sleep.  Saturday morning was the Council Rock Holland Little League opening day parade at 7:45 am!  Who plans a parade for 7:45 am?!?!  I had to get the kids up and rush there and we almost missed it.  It was cold and windy and a long walk.  Right from there to buy Aden more baseball stuff then we had his first game the same time that Ariel had soccer.  Amy handled that.  Went right from Aden's game to Melissa's house to see her friends that were in then Aden had a crazy sports birthday party, where I ran around with the kids.  Then as soon as we got back from that, Amy and I had to run for a dinner date. We brought the babies and left Aden and Ariel with a sitter.  The babies of course needed attention during dinner.  I don't even remember dinner I was so done by then.  After another sleepless night, today I could barely see.  Anyway, enough complaining.  The nurse is coming tonight so I need to finish this so I can get a good night's sleep!

Back to last Sunday night, Howard and Jen came over with Avery and Tali.
 The kids had fun.  Hopefully, we done with the basement for the season.  Time to get outside!

 Kid's table.

 Jump.
 Avery isn't even 3 yet and she's taller than Ariel!
 Baseball practice on Monday.  Aden was very serious.
 Made it on base!  I will spare you more practice pics.  I have plenty of real game pics to share already.  
 Ariel is a pretty safe driver.
Aden finally finished his creepy crawly project.
 So proud.
 Some of the other kids.
 They were all cute.

 Amy does not like that she's "serious."
 Aden went with Melissa to pick up Eva.  Everyone was excited to see Aden.  It's been 5 years since he was in this class!
 We are starting to just prop up the bottles and letting them feed themselves.
 The binkies really work well.  Aden and Ariel would never let us put them in their mouths.

No comments: