Thursday, April 16, 2015

Is It Really Date Night When You Have the Babies?

Did everyone get their free WaWa coffee today?  The nurse just got here.  Yay!  So ready to go to sleep.  Back to last Saturday.  After the baseball parade, Ariel's soccer, Aden's baseball game and visiting baby Hailey, we headed to the Sports Zone for Jack's birthday party.  The kids were crazy.  First hockey.

 Then dodgeball.
 This is when I started to lose it.

I got home and had only a few minutes to shower and get ready for dinner with the Brombergs.  We left Aden and Ariel with a sitter and brought the babies to the Churchville Inn.  Nathan was there too.  The boys were a big hit.  Everyone wandered over to take a look and ask questions.  Of course, they didn't stay asleep very long.


Ali and Todd have been taking Nathan out all along and leaving Sammy home but they think those days are numbered.  He is not sitting still anymore.
Good morning Noah!  
Swim on Sunday.



After swim, we got Aden and went up to Peddler's Village for Brandon's birthday party at Giggleberry Fair.
 Thankfully Amy will still do the merry go round with the kids.  Makes me sick.
 They played some video games.

 Ashley's dad held down the gas pedal so Ariel could drive.
 Why does Aden love these things?
 Balloon man.
 They actually have really good food there.
 The boys slept through most of it.

Ok, they made me go on the carousel.




 Then it was time for the huge, 4 story maze.  Ariel is technically too little.  They are supposed to be 5 but there was no stopping her. Of course I had to follow her through.
 The tiny little passages were not good for my back.  It took the last of my energy to keep up with her.

 She had enough energy for the both of us.
 Crazy place.


This was all the way at the top before we took the curvy slide the whole way down.  Ariel was on my lap and pushed my arm into the side of the slide and I got a huge burn.  Ouch.
It was a nice day so we walked around a little.

No comments: