Monday, April 20, 2015

Off to Paris

It's Monday night.  I was a zombie today.  Still not getting much sleep when the nurse isn't here.  Thankfully, she's back tonight, although she can't come till 11, so it's not going to be a long night of sleep.  A couple of Amy's teacher friend came to visit today. That was nice.  Wish us luck for the twins checkup tomorrow!

Ariel's class started their 3 week trip to Paris!  Ariel packed her suitcase.
This is what she packed!
Breezy Point Airlines
Here is customs.  
Ariel's ticket and passport.
She's in Paris!
Gotta love the food there.
Later this week, they will be riding in the Tour de France!

Arc de Triomphe
I have been reading to Ariel before bed for years now!  Poor Aden keeps asking me to read to him but Ariel wins out.  I am getting really tired of her books.  She loves the Llama Llama books.
So excited we are getting to play outside more and more.



 I had to take my car to the dealer and get a new tire.  While waiting I noticed this.  They had a contest to make the car of the future at local schools.  The winner's picture went on a billboard.  


No comments: