Sunday, August 14, 2016

Justin and Katie

It's Sunday night and it's ridiculously hot out.  It was close to 100 today and super humid.  We were at the shore.  Saturday there was a nice sea breeze but not today.  It was just as hot there as it was at home and we had the bonus of biting green headed flies.  Our poor house can't keep up.  It's 9 at night and I can't get it below 78 upstairs and 77 downstairs.  I'm sleeping in the basement!  

Back to last weekend.  We celebrated cousin Justin and Katie's marriage at Continental Mid-Town in Philly.  We hadn't seen them since Thanksgiving so we were excited to catch up.  Most of these pictures are Beverly's.  Let's start with the portraits.

The happy family!


The girls.  
Sweet!  They are a great couple.
Alex and Amber had fun with Ariel and Eva.

 Sitting with grandpop.

Best buds.
Mark's girls.
Bev and I.
Cousin Howard making Ariel laugh.

Judy gave a beautiful speech.



Aden bonded with Justin.
 Here are the boys messing around in the back yard.
 Eli tried to climb into the stroller.



 I turned my back for a second and they were right up the ladder.


 Yes, they made it.

 They like to eat at this table now!  I'm going to stick my head in the fridge.  Good night.  

No comments: