Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Melmo

It's Tuesday night before 10 and I am the only one still up, watching America's Got Talent and working on this and drinking sone bourbon.  Hard to believe I have so many pictures from last week.  The neighbors stopped by to hang out.

 It's amazing that the babies keep up!
 Eli is ready for his permit.

 Second piano lesson.
 For the babies of course.

 When Aden was a baby he used to say Melmo.  Eli is now saying the same thing!  
 Awwww.
 Yes, they were walking around with cords.
 I wonder what kept all their attention.
 So sad summer is coming to an end.
 Maybe they will like the snow.  We shall see.
 This happens a lot in the morning.  They jump in after I get out.  


 Some of Ariel's OCD.
We had "meet the teacher" at Aden's school.  His buddy Finn is in his class.
 I've mentioned Finn before.  He's been with Aden since they were 1.

 Did I mention the teacher was Aden's group leader at his book club this summer so he knows her and loves her which is great.  She's really sweet.
 Aden sitting next to his best friend Ben.   Not sure if that's a good idea.  

 Aden is still sad camp is over but he will forget that soon.

 Ariel wearing my shoes.
 I went to get a haircut.  Ariel helped.



No comments: