Monday, August 6, 2018

Adventures with Mrs. Maria

It's Monday night.  This is a long post but they aren't my pictures and I wasn't there so I don't have a lot to add.  While we were in Boston, Mrs. Maria from Breezy Point stayed with the kids.  She got there early Saturday.  We left and she took all 4 to Legoland!
 I have never been there so I can't really comment.  Eli must have been so excited to see this giraffe.








 That's cool.






















 They had so much fun!
 That night Aden and Ariel slept over Aunt Melissa's house.  
 On Sunday, Mrs. Maria took all four kids and Jason to the Smith Playground in Fairmount Park.  She's adventurous and fun.  The kids probably want to leave us for her.  She is way more strict though.  Doesn't put up with anything.  





 Maria even did arts and crafts projects with Ariel while waiting for us to get back.
We are home!

No comments: