Monday, August 13, 2018

Hole In One

Just a quick post for Monday.  I forgot to post last night.  I left you last Saturday when my cousins were swimming at my parent's house.  Later that night, we went to my aunt's house to celebrate her 65th birthday.  Noah is great a basketball and totally schooled Aden.
 Happy Birthday!
 Noah didn't have a nap and was a mess.  Fran did well with him.
 High five Jake!
 Ariel and Jake doing some posing.
 We finally went to try the new mini golf a few blocks from our house.  This was the line for the first hole!

 Then the line filled in behind us.
 Ariel and Jake got along well.
Patiently waiting.
 Here we go!
 It actually moved pretty quickly.
 They did a lot to make the place look cool but the hole's themselves are pretty boring.



 Ariel had a couple of hole's in one!


 This is a cute shot. 
 Then we went to the Dairy Bar.
 Summer!
 All the kids shared their ice cream.  Yuck.



No comments: