Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Bubbie is 99!

It's Tuesday night and we are watching Idol from last night.  They keep saying this is the best group ever but I'm not so sure.  And their song choices from the first live show were awful.  Climb Every Mountain anyone?  And that dude just made it through.  The boys have been driving us crazy.  We have met a few families recently with older twins.  They say it doesn't get easier.  I wish I didn't know that!

Last Sunday was a really nice day!
First flag football game!
I took a few action shots.  It was a pretty exciting game.  The boys played well.



Sadly we lost though. 
Nap time?  Yeah right.  I'm not sure why Amy tries anymore.  They just run out the door.
We met my aunt Fran and cousin Rebecca to celebrate my grandmother's 99th birthday!  Wow!  That was a fast almost century.  Seems like just yesterday she was born, if yesterday was 1920!  She was happy being around some of the great grandkids.  


Cousin Israel!
Cake time!




Eli's favorite meal!
Bev made her wreathes to hang on her door.
Happy Birthday Bubbie!

No comments: