Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Jonah's Bar Mitzvah

It's Tuesday night.  I'm like really behind on this stuff.  That's what happens when I skip a day.  I went to a funeral today for a friend's dad.  It was sad but very happy all at the same time.  They really did a great job of honoring him.  Back to last Sunday.

My cousin Jonah had his bar mitzvah during the quarantine.  They weren't able to have a party so on the anniversary, they had a brunch at the Philmont Country Club.  
Monopoly and beach theme.
Candy!
The center pieces were like beach tags.
Jonah was nice and included Aden with his friends.  
Love the cake.  Ocean City themed.  

Amy and my cousin Jen.
The boys played.  
Family picture.  

There were about 100 people there.  
Don't we look stylin?
It was really warm.  
Mother son dance.  
I can't get over that Aden is taller than Amy.  
Hora time!
Up in the chair!


Big boys.  
Inside to watch the photo montage.  I need to get working on that.  
Thanks for having us Jonah!
Madi was sitting the other kids.  



I brought back candy.  They ate it all. 
We went to Ali's to swim.  


They made a great dinner.  



Then we celebrated Amy's birthday.  
Happy Birthday!

 

No comments: