Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Aden Does South Street

First I just want to congratulate Jaime and Abby on the birth of the beautiful baby Jared.  We were able to visit them at the hospital yesterday and I will post pictures soon.  Everyone is doing well.  Tuesday night Mike and Yoon came over to visit.  We had not seen them since the wedding.  They brought us some really cute stuff.  We wandered down South Street to look for food.  Yes, we still live on South Street.  Most people seem amazed by this.  It's just home to me.  So what's wrong with living with homeless people, drunk teenagers and loud radios?!  I think it will make Aden a tough street kid.  When we eventually move to the burbs, no one will mess with him!  We ate outside at Copa.  

People are starting to say he look like me!  Lucky kid.

That's Jim's Steaks in the background.  I can't wait till I can take him there!

Tuesday night is bath night.  Let's take off his clothes!

Look how much bigger his head is!

Belly too!

This was full bath number 2.  It went a little better than number 1 but not by much.  He's still not too happy about the whole thing.  

Here he is super swadled using the miracle blanket.  It has pockets for his hands and feet so he can't break out.  This night, he slept from 11-5!  It was awesome.  We couldn't believe when we heard the crying and looked at the clock and it wasn't 3.  I guess the swadling works.  

No comments: