Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad/Grandpa!!!

Friday night my family came into town to have dinner with us.  It was my dad's birthday.  Aden was ready for the Sabbath!

My grandmother loves being with Aden.  

All getting ready to sing Happy Birthday.

Dad was all excited to hold Aden and take some pictures for all the frames that people have been buying him.

It's cute to see my grandmother with Aden.

The awesome cake from Potitos in South Philly.

It was a long week.

My grandmother held Aden and was so excited about it that it is all she has talked about since Friday night.

After they left, we loaded up the car, and I mean loaded, and headed to the Shore.  We weren't going to go but several people called to let us know they would be there and wanted to see the baby so we decided to go.  It was a quick ride and Aden slept the whole way.  It was late so we got him ready for bed.

Good Night Aden!

No comments: