Saturday, August 16, 2008

So Many Aunts

So last week, Aden met aunt Stef, this week it's aunt Lauren. I will get back to the craziness that was Thursday night later as I don't have the pictures with me.  First I wanted to show you what my cousin Andy made for Aden.  Isn't that great!  Aden loves it and can't wait to hang it up!

Look at that belly!  He's really starting to plump up!

Melissa and I drove down the Shore after work Friday to meet Amy and her mom that had gone down in the afternoon.  We were eating the same vegetable flavored, baked Wheat Thins that we were eating last week on the Atlantic City Expressway! Thankfully, they are finally gone.  Yuck.  Mel's friend Lauren came in from New York. We ordered in from Barrels and watched the Olympics.  The girls went out later but Amy and I stayed in.









We had some "pooping incidents" last night.  He only poops once every one or two days, which the doctor said is normal.  When he does though, it's a doozy!  So I changed him and I soon as I was finished, I could tell he was still going, so I changed him again.  Clearly he was still going so this time, I left the diaper loose.  I turned away and looked back and he was all wet.  I looked around, even at the ceiling wondering where the moisture came from.  It took me a few moments to realize he was spraying everywhere on Amy's bed.  Let's just keep that between you and me!

No comments: