Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Clar!!!

We have a couple of different mobiles for Aden.  He has four cribs between our place the grandparents and the Shore so we will make use of all of them.  Here was our first attempt at using one.  He seemed to like it.

Tuesday, I took a continuing legal education class.  I missed the two day class the city gives the week Aden was born so I have to get the credits on my own.  It was on environmentally related insurance.  Fun fun.  Actually relevant for work.  Amy came over at lunchtime at met me at my old building.

We had lunch at Mexican Post with Francois, Michelle and Leslie.  Aden was a good boy and happy to meet everyone.  Later, we went up to the office to say hi to everyone else.

Happy Birthday Clarisse!!! Amy's family came into town and we brought in food from Maggianos.  Good as always.  She wanted to make sure she got a good picture with Aden.

We got some cupcakes from Terminis and washed them down with wine.

Melissa and Mark.

Us.

Amy's family went to see Spamalot and left Mark and I to babysit.

The three guys watched the Transformers.  I had not seen it yet.  I was waiting for it to be in HiDef on HBO.  I thought it was very entertaining.  

You can tell what Aden thought of it.

Is that your doggy?

I'm going to post some of my baby pictures soon, they look just like this!

Some cute expressions.




No comments: