Saturday, August 30, 2008

Welcome Jared!!!

Here is Jaime with baby Jared born this week.  It's their third child and Amy was amazed to see how calm they were.  They are like experts now.  Jared was really cute and had lots of hair.

Jordan and Amanda could not wait to hold him.

Aden has a new buddy!  But first he needed to be burped.  I always think this looks funny so I took a few shots.

It won't be long before Aden is asking if Jared can sleep over!



We went from the hospital to Ben and Irvs to meet my grandmother, who at 88 should probably not be driving, but she does anyway.  Aden is becoming a regular.  The waitresses all remembered him and wanted to see how big he got.

My grandmother loves to hold him and is great and making him smile.  It's really cute.


We then went to my parent's house so they could hang with Aden a bit.  

I think he would love to sleep next to mommy.

No comments: