Wednesday, August 20, 2008

More Bellies!!!

Sunday night, yes, this is Weds and I'm still on Sunday, we drove out to Holland to Adam and Kasia's house for dinner.  We made the trip from the Shore because it was probably our last chance to see Abby before her baby came.  These are my buds Jaime and Adam.  

I miss Amy's belly!  I guess I will have to just live vicariously through Kasia and Abby. Abby, holding Aden, is having her baby next week!  Kasia is due in December.  I have no idea what Adam is doing in the back.  When we walked in carrying Aden, Abby said it was strange to see us with a baby!  I guess we are so used to it now.  It's like he was always here.

We were last here the night Amy went into labor.  What a crazy five weeks it has been since.  They have done a lot of work to the house and it's looking great.  We really should have bought the house across the street when we had the chance.  

He's making that "o" face!  (obscure Office Space reference)

Back at last for a bath and a good night's sleep after a another crazy weekend.  

I will be back later with highlights from Monday and Tuesday.

No comments: