Sunday, December 28, 2014

Aden's Holiday Party

It's Sunday night and what a weekend it was.  Sadly we aren't in Florida but that did let us catch up with a lot of people.  My cousins are in from all over and Amy's are in from Atlanta.  We also had a bris thrown in there.  I do have a ton of pics but I'm exhausted so keeping this one short.

Let's go back to Tuesday.  It was Aden's last day of school before the break and time for his holiday party!  Luckily this one came a little easier than the Halloween party because a bunch of parents really came through with food and activities.  
Last week we went in and made the picture frames.  Today we took the pictures to fill them.  We had a bunch of silly props for the kids. For some reason the mustaches were the biggest hits.

Here's Joseph.
 Jason.
 Kelly kept the kids busy with games while I took the pictures.
Finn.


 The kids starting taking the props away with them.
 Maya.
 It went really quickly.


 Everyone except Benjamin who was away.

 Aden left with me early and we went to get Ariel.  His old teachers were still there so ran around talking to them.
 The last of the Elves for 2014.  All their friends came to see them drive off.
 I guess I , I mean the elves, have a year to plan for next Hanukkah.

No comments: