Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Happy Birthday Ariel!!!

Happy Wednesday!  My car has been at the dealer since Monday. They are trying to fix my rear seat entertainment.  Of course the loaner doesn't have it and the kids are going crazy.  I guess it's our fault for spoiling them but they claim to need to be watching movies no matter how short the ride.  It takes about 2 minutes to drive Aden to school and every morning, I'm yelling at him to take off the headphones and get out of the car!  Anyway, back to Saturday, which was Ariel's 3rd birthday!

There's not much more to say then she is our love.  This has been quite a 3 years and we are excited for the future.  I woke up she was wearing my 1980's Porsche Carrera sunglasses!
Ariel went to get her nails done.
So pretty.
I was out running errands to get ready for the party and ran into this!  At least they were able to smile.  Gives us hope, if they can do it with 3...
Ok, it's party time!  The plan was to have a small gathering at our house for Ariel's birthday.  Amy is slowing down and thought it might be too hard to throw one of our patented crazy huge birthday parties.  Of course it grew and grew and ended up being more work than if we had just gone to Bounce U but we all had fun and it was worth it.

Let's party!
Aden had his buddy Brandon to keep him company.
 Everyone spread out.  The basement, which the cleanest and most organized it has been ever, was the most popular.
Right Eva?
 Jaxson and Tali.
 A quick tour of the party room.

 This cake was awesome.  I should say is awesome.  It's Wednesday night and I just had some.  So yummy!

 I made these!
 Ariel's friend Ashley also turned 3 Saturday!
Amy had the kids doing a craft.  

They made snowmen!
 Some of the kids kept playing in the basement.
 Tali is only about 2 months older then Eva.



 Look out for part 2, where we get to eat all those cakes!


No comments: