Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Reading Everywhere

Happy Hanukkah!  We had a nice first night.  Melissa, Mark, Eva and Burghy joined us for dinner.  Saturday is the big brunch at my parent's house.  Ariel's teacher asked me to bring in potato latkes for the kids.  We figured they wouldn't need that many for a bunch of 2 and 3 year olds.  How much could they eat?  Later this morning, the teacher wrote "where did you get the latkes the kids devoured them I need to more for them tomorrow."  Funny.  So, I have 25 more to bring in.  

These are still from last weekend.  We had dinner at Grandma's Grotto in Horsham.  I think my kids are a little scared of my grandmother.  
 Yummy sweets.
 This is what Ariel looks like in the morning before she gets up.  She's lost on that bed!
 We found her reading in Aden's room.
She then took books to her bed.  I don't think we are going to have trouble with her actually learning to read.
 Rocking out to some tunes.
 Swim.  Ariel just runs right in.
 She doesn't even need me anymore.
 But I'm coming anyway!
 It will be sad when we move up and I'm out of the pool and we no longer have Mrs. Tracy.



 Let's jump.
 Weeee!

No comments: