Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Annual Beach Photo

It's Wednesday.  Last I left you, we were hanging out at the point in Longport last Saturday morning.  As we were leaving, Ariel grabbed my camera and took a few pictures.  She did pretty well!

Jeremy and I on our bikes.  
Emily.
 Amy.
 Noah.
 Look how pretty Rebecca looks.  
 That's Eli's signature pose.  
 She got a picture of us as we rode away.  
I guess Emily took this.
 They went back to their car.  
 They drove by us and took a pic!  We look like a tough biker gang!
 Back to the beach.  We finally took our annual beach family picture.  There were a bunch taken by Rebecca and I think this was the best.  
 We sat with Brandon and Ashley and their family.  
 These things were gross!  Ariel had 2 licks and gave it to me.  
We took up a lot of the beach!
 The kids all played in the ocean.
 Ariel was doing great on the board.  

 Ariel and Ashley.
 Body surfing.

 Rebecca and Jeremy also took a family picture.  


 Gotta love that smile.  
 Back to my parents to have lunch and swim.
 Rebecca is awesome at telling stories.  She had the kids enthralled.  
Jeremy train.


 Sydney from across the street came to play.  
The kids took these pics.





 It started raining a bit so we headed back home.  
 We actually were't sure what to do that night.  
 The kids chilled while the parents deliberated.  

No comments: