Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Don't Forget the Dramamine

After the beach last Sunday, we headed to the pool to meet my cousins.  Larry and family were in from LA and Eric and family were in from Boston.  It was great to see everyone.  


 Aden and Noah always have a lot of fun.  They both love sports.  
 Noah.
 Olivia.  
 Dylan.  

 Lucas.
 After the pool, we headed back home.  
 Our little musician.  
 Monday afternoon, we went to Sesame Place.  We had not been there for a couple of years.  We found out, after all these years, that teachers are free!  So just had to pay for the twins and I.  The others didn't come.  
 We ran into Meliss and Gwen!
 I was not expecting to be here so I did not take Dramamine.  
 That was a mistake.  
 We only did a few rides and they were kind of spread out.  

 It didn't matter.  I got so sick.  Especially after the roller coaster.  I felt it through the next day!
 The twin's friends Kennedy and Johanna were there too.  

No comments: